Terms and conditions for Fuel Stop power pack promotion.
- Our offers, prize draws and competitions are organised by Atkinson Equipment, Moat road, West Wilts Trading Estate, Wiltshire, BA134FJ
How to enter
- Entries to be received no more than 30 days after the stated closing date. Late entries will not be accepted.
- A single purchase of x5 Fuel Stop Fire Valves required to receive x1 power pack.
- Fuel Stop will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fuel Stop reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the promotion to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and Fuel Stop may contact you to prove the qualifying purchase.
- Fuel Stop reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the offer.
- All qualifying entrants will receive their powerpack/notice of their entrance within 2months from the end of the offer.
- No guarantees of delivery date for powerpacks will be given but notice of processing and any delays will be sent to recipients.
- The eligible entrants will be notified by email, telephone or post (using details provided at entry)
- The prize will be sent once the entry has been verified offer deadline has been met. Delays may occur due to shipping.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Fuel Stop reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Fuel Stop’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Fuel Stop regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Details of entrants will not be publicised.
- Fuel Stop reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Fuel Stop, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Fuel Stop, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- Fuel Stop is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Fuel Stop or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Fuel Stop reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.